I am a very technology oriented person. My extensive background and knowledge in IT, Online Marketing and Technical Support has helped me, help many people with their small business’ over the years. I began as a freelancer and then formed my own company in 2005, Cyber Bytes. My business is now primarily a part-time hobby, however I spare nothing when it comes to my clients and their needs. I am a BrainBench Certified Web Designer (BCIP), Office Manager and Administrative Assistant. In addition I am a Chevrolet Certified Technology Expert, Digital Manager and Customer Experience Manager. I also have several Certificates from Udemy to include Social Media Marketing.
I use a variety of professional tools to monitor Facebook Advertising, Google Pay Per Click, and other Online Marketing methods. This allows me to see what works and doesn’t work for each individual client’s needs. There is no one secret formula that will work for everyone. Each client requires a customized plan to suite their business needs. This applies to all marketing outlets to include Facebook Ads, Instagram, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and even your Web Design.
My Specialties include: Social Media Advertising, Online Marketing, Graphic Design, WordPress Web Design and Technical Support.
Tech Expert / Social Media Manager / IT SupportCecil Clark Chevrolet
• Engage with customers, helping them pair their phones to vehicle, provide a brief overview of the vehicle technology (Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Navigation etc.). Also provide technical support after vehicle delivery by troubleshooting any issues they are having with the technology in their vehicle before handing off to Service Department (to ensure not user error or simple phone update). • Manage and create content for our Social Media presence, website and blog Help Sales Team with creation and setup of Facebook Page for themselves, if not already done. As well as assist them in self-promotion on the page (videos, images etc). • Reputation management (online reviews) • Create/Manage Advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords. • Manage Incoming/Outgoing DRAC (Dealer Rental Cars) • Design, Create and Schedule Campaigns for Monthly Newsletters, Events, Special Sales, Holidays etc. • Assist with community and marketing events (Car Shows, New Owner Socials, etc.) for dealership and • Sales Team (creating simple flyers, coupons etc. for handing out and such) • Check OnStar Manifests weekly to see who has not activated OnStar or downloaded the Mobile App. • Send emails/letters to customer about the importance of activating OnStar and let them know about the myChevrolet App, Dealer Maintenance Notifications, and customizing their WiFi HotSpot name. • Setup new employees in DealerSocket CRM, Global Connect and GM Center of Learning. • Provide IT Support for in house equipment (computers, printers etc), as well as assist in ordering such equipment when needed (computers, printers, tablets etc.). As well as install necessary software on new equipment.
Independent Contractor (Office Assistant)Natran Inc
• Prepare and submit offers on properties • Notarize real estate related documents (deeds, mortgages, closing documents, eviction notices and such) • Prepare & Deliver documents to/from court house, architects, county offices, and building sites • Manage investor database/email marketing of properties for sale/lease • Schedule Inspections & Repairs for properties • Basic Filing & Research of potential Properties for purchase • Print Checks to Vendors using Quickbooks online • Market properties utilizing the MLS system, Zillow, Trulia, Postlets, Direct Mail, Craigslist etc. • Maintain the company web site (WordPress) and Social networking profiles • Design and develop online/direct mail marketing materials
Marketing AssistantLumz N Blooms
• Assist in design and development of marketing materials • Assist in the day-to-day needs of the Sales Department • Design and maintain company web sites (WordPress), blogs, social networking profiles • Compile and order monthly office supplies • Developing social media marketing campaigns • Run SEO reports weekly/monthly on company sites and review/suggest any improvements needed • Maintain marketing leads database using Constant Contact • Provide general IT support to office • Assist in warehouse and shipping/receiving as needed (prepare shipments, unload trucks) • Perform general maintenance on office equipment (printers, computers, etc)
Marketing AdministratorKEL Attorneys / KEL Real Estate
• Assist in design and development of marketing materials, to include internal and external publications • Develop, design and place advertisements; work with in-house designer on advertising campaigns • Prepare weekly marketing reports and submit to Marketing management for meetings. • Maintained existing websites (WordPress); Updated blog (WordPress} • Assisted Internet Manager in the maintenance of the company’s $250k Google Adwords account
Executive Marketing AssistantKEL Attorneys / KEL Real Estate
• Design Print Collateral (ex. Business cards, flyers, etc) • Assist Marketing Manager with SEO/SEM tasks and run reports monthly • Maintain company website & blog (WordPress) • Assist in finding events for company to sponsor • Maintain the firm’s marketing lead database of over 10,000 people • Answered and transferred incoming calls as needed, call volume averaged 500 a day • Create labels using mail-merge for marketing materials.
Web & Graphic Designer / IT SupportCyberlink1
• Site maintenance, updates to content and maintained link integrity based on clients' requests • Created graphics, logos, backgrounds and basic animations for digital video presentations • Designed looks for Simple HTML/CSS based Web pages using Photoshop CS3 and Flash Pro CS3 • Assembled web sites using Dreamweaver CS3 and Flash Pro CS3 • Setup web and mail servers as needed for new clients • Troubleshoot problems with databases on websites and forwarded them to a programmer if needed.
Marketing AssistantWinter Haven Dodge (The Mahalak Group)
• Provided basic IT support for company of 100 employees • Updated company websites with marketing and sales information • Designed and created promotional materials for the sales and service departments • Processed, Sorted and Delivered bulk mail to postal service for processing, averaged 15,000/month. • Create labels and mailings using mail-merge for marketing projects.
Principal Designer/FreelancerCyber Bytes
• Design graphics and forms for various client Web sites • Skilled in the use of several desktop publishing programs & graphic design programs • Skilled in Web page layout and design with respect to overall balance of text and images • Administer Web and mail servers as needed • Design art work, layouts for web and print medias • Perform SEO and SEM tasks/research to increase search presence • Maintain websites and social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) • Sell items on eBay and Amazon